A crocheted succulent never needs watering, never dies, and is always in peak condition. With this collection, you can make 4 different realistic succulents in individual pots, or a beautiful succulent garden arranged in one large crocheted pot. It's the perfect thing to brighten up your window, or to give as an unusual and thoughtful gift.
Succulent Collections 1 and 2 are original crochet patterns by June Gilbank.
Both also include full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger cactus garden pot pattern:Succulent Collection 1
includes patterns for 4 different succulents:
- Spoon Jade 'ET Fingers'
- Sempervivum 'Hen & Chicks'
- Euphorbia Obesa 'Baseball Plant'
- Adromischus Cooperi 'Plover Eggs Plant'
Succulent Collection 2 includes patterns for 4 different succulents:
- Gasteria 'Ox Tongue Plant'
- Senecio Rowleyanus 'String of Pearls'
- Lithops 'Living Stones'
- Kalanchoe Luciae 'Flapjack Plant'
Both also include full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger succulent garden pot pattern:
- An individual succulent makes a quick and sweet gift.
- Two or three (or more) individual succulent pots look great arranged in a line along your windowsill.
- The larger succulent garden makes a beautiful decoration - and you'll never have that problem where one of the collection dies and you're left with a big empty space in the pot!
Details: each pattern is 15-17 pages long and includes over 30 step-by-step photographs and explanations so you can crochet perfect succulents of your own.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in at least one shade of green (succulents), red (contrast colour), brown (soil), and any colour you like for the pot.
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Individual succulents are approx 3" wide by 3.5-4.5" tall (including pot)
Succulent garden is approx 5.5" wide by 4.5" tall (including pot)