How to download your files
- From the menu box near the top right of the page, click log in and log in to your PlanetJune account.
- Note: If you paid using PayPal Express Checkout and did not create a PlanetJune account, one was automatically created for you - if you don't see the email with your temporary password, please check your Spam folder.
- From the menu box near the top right of the page, click My Account. You'll be able to see the status of your orders:
- Pending means your payment has not yet been received (as you paid by eCheck) and your patterns are not yet available
- Processed or Completed means your payment has been received and your patterns are available to download
- Choose an order, then click view to see the patterns in that order.
- Click download to download a pattern as a PDF file.
Alternatively, if you have multiple orders, here's the easiest way to access all your patterns:
- Login to your PlanetJune account (as explained above).
- From the menu box near the top right of the page, click My Account.
- Click the 'My Patterns' button to see an alphabetical list of all the PlanetJune patterns you own. Whether you bought them individually, or in a multipack, you'll see the individual PDF names, so it's easy to see what you've bought, and click through to download the PDF from your order whenever you need to.
If you experience any problems with downloading or opening your patterns, please check the Order Troubleshooting FAQ.
If that doesn't answer your question, contact me for further assistance! If the problem is related to a specific order, please include your 5-digit order number (you'll find the number in your order confirmation email, and in your list of orders in My Account).
About PDF filesAll computers, smartphones, tablets, etc should be able to automatically open PDF files. If not, you can download the free Adobe Reader software to open them.
- Tablet/smartphone users: clicking 'download' should save the pattern to your Downloads folder (or wherever other files you download are usually saved) and also open it for you to view.
- PC/Mac users: clicking 'download' will open the pattern in your browser. From there, please remember to save it to your computer. Alternatively, you may right-click the 'download' button and choose 'save link as' or 'save target as' to save the PDF directly to your computer.
If you'd like to print your patterns, all PlanetJune patterns are sized to print onto either Letter or A4 sized paper, so you won't get any edges cut off, no matter which country you live in! Or, of course, you can save money on paper and ink and view the patterns on-screen, from your computer or mobile device.
If you experience any problems with downloading or opening your patterns: